domingo, 6 de mayo de 2012

My Race Calendar, the big bloc

These are the races that I will do in the next month. All of them are XCO, except one, the 10 of June with the Madrid's Championship marathon. So, the races are:

-13 May: III Madrid´s Open in Ciempozuelos
-20 May: IV Madrid´s Open in Becerril
-27 May: III Spain´s Open in Yepes (Toledo)
-3 June: II Guadalajara´s Open in Pastrana
-10 June: Madrid´s Championship Marathon in San Martín de Valdeiglesias
-17 June: IV Spain´s Open in Avilés (Asturias)

Here is the big bloc of this season. Six races, six weekends, and it will be so dificult stay in the top of perfomance for all the races. Still, I will do the better that I can.
I want to start it!

1 comentario:

  1. Creo que nos veremos en San Martín de Valdeiglesias si no acabo muy quemado del Soplao y la Tracks del Diable. Ya veremos. Ánimo máquina con todas las carreras!!!

    ResponderEliminar