martes, 3 de septiembre de 2013

Coming back

Uff, I don´t remember when was the last time I wrote in inglish here, so, I decided to star again.

The last two and a half weeks were only for rest, an change the sport, bycicle for swimming in the sea (and the sensations were very well)

After that, I come back to the center of Spain, I returned to trains again, the first week to recovery, and then the second to increase the level, but i know that we are on September, the seasson it´s too long and it´s very dificult to have a good level before the holidays

This sunday I will race in a Marathon race, I´m very excited, because I want to race again, I hope finish in a Top20, that would be a good result for me now, and it will be a good day for do it, so, I will write the race here before the competition.

And, i promise write in english again ;) !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario