sábado, 18 de mayo de 2013

Tomorrow, IV Madrid Open Race

Well, this last days, I´m not writting in english, and I should do it, because I have to improve my english level, so I try to write in english this entry ;)

Tomorrow will be the race on Becerril´s circuit, a very hard, explosive, technical and funny circuit (in fact, on 2011 this town was the place were the National Championships celebrate.) 

My performance is not well now, but it´s growing up, so I think that it will be a good test to know where I am now, and where could I go to the months of may-june. I think that I am about 90%, I need a little bit more power.

A good result?, obviously, in this technical circuit, finish the race it´s a triumph, but, get in to the top10 will be great and a very good achieve goal so, cross the finger, and cheer up!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario